Key Concepts; Change, Connection, Responsibility
Related Concepts; interdependence, adaptations, survival, life cycles
Lines of Inquiry;
- Life cycles, adaptations, and traits
- The interdependence between living things and the environment
- Individual and collective power to protect the earth and its resources
- What is biodiversity? Why is it important?
- How does biodiversity affect living things?
- What are characteristics of living things?
- How are living things interdependent?
- Why are adaptations necessary?
- What happens when habitats are altered or destroyed?