Key Concepts: Form, Change, Causation
Lines of Inquiry;
- The properties of matter and energy
- Changes in states of matter
- The impact of the relationship between energy and matter
- What are the differences between the properties of matter? What is energy and how is it used?
- Why are some sources of energy renewable and some are nonrenewable?
- How are chemical and physical changes different?
- What are some of the characteristics of rocks and soil? Explain the function of the rock cycle.
- What type of soil is best for growing plants? Why?
- How does water interact with the different types of soil and rocks?