- At the writing station we wrote about What I am thankful for... and funny turkey stories
- At word work we completed a Thanksgiving Day word search
- At read- with- someone we read Thanksgiving Day stories
- At listen to reading we went on Brainpop to hear, The story of Thanksgiving and Kidblog to share; How I plan to spend my Thanksgiving
- With the teacher we read: The First Thanksgiving poem and made a bracelet to retell the story at home
For snack we enjoyed several fall treats sent in by our families. For lunch, we pushed our tables together and enjoyed our feast like the Pilgrims and Native Americans. Thank you for making our day knowledgeable and fun!! We are thankful for our wonderful parents at Campus International School!